Writing to the Committee
The Arafura Games Steering Committee is asking for written submissions addressing the points raised in the discussion paper. The Arafura Games discussion paper is available here.
Tips on writing a submission
Your submission should be no longer than 1,000 words and should cover:
- What time of year should the Arafura Games be scheduled?
- How long and how often should the Arafura Games be held?
- What are the sports that should be included in the Arafura Games?
- What is the ideal standard of competition for the Arafura Games?
- What opportunities do you see for the Northern Territory from staging the Arafura Games?
How do I deliver my written submission?
Submissions can be uploaded online via the submissions portal. Online submissions need to be received by 18 March 2017.
Alternatively, submissions can be posted to the following address:
Arafura Games Steering Committee
C/O - Office of Asian Engagement, Trade and Investment
GPO Box 3200
DARWIN NT 0801
Postal submissions need to be date stamped by 16 March 2017.